All 86 art Reviews

Random Spacescene Random Spacescene

YES YES YES YES!

You made the best poster art EVER for us!!! We will certainly use you for future events... this is simply fantastic. It really shows a lot of emotions, color, and energy. We want our festival to be very expressive, JUST like this! Thank you again for all of your hard, talented work. <3

Kamikaye responds:

Glad you like it :)

Space Cat Space Cat

This has got to be one of my favorite hand made pieces on this site. It is simply hilarious and psychedelic. Well made. Simple and to the point. I want this as a shirt! Keep up the style, it is very enjoyable and unique. I love the cat UFO the best in this picture.

ewtrtw responds:

Oh, thank you my friend! Your review makes me smile:3
I"ll try to make my works better and better to enjoy you)

Collaboration Breeze. Collaboration Breeze.

Yes please!!!

Axolotl Waters Axolotl Waters

I love this style where you make detailed, awesome drawings that are very tall. Awesome.

The Krebswizard The Krebswizard

I want this fine piece of ass as a poster.

The Bearrito The Bearrito

Lol

I love you.

Dahlia Dahlia

Make this as a poster!

And I would totally buy it.

Last Supper of Raptor Jesus Last Supper of Raptor Jesus

Fix that whale.

Everything is quite bodacious and grand, but that whale looks to Fake. I will totally buy this poster, but it would look a lot better if you drew the back of the whale to make I lorallies realistic. See that bite on the far left hand side? It just look to 2D if you know what I mean. Give it some more guts.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

you'll buy a poster! yaaaaaay!!!!

birthing this picture was so painful i am not prepared to alter it anymore sorry.

Cthulhu deadmau5 Cthulhu deadmau5

Make it into a shirt.

You can use a very simple shirt designing tool online to make a kickass short of this!

Peglay responds:

would look awesome as a shirt but i wouldnt want to make it without deadmau5's permission, have too much respect for the guy :P

WINDOZ WINDOZ

Your Best Yet

I dig your style man. I have been watching your work ever since you started doing stuff for Haywyre. Nice graffiti stuff you got here! I would totally buy this if it were a shirt...

CAN YOU MAKE THIS INTO A SHIRT D:

Rooshie responds:

Ask windoz. I will be making my own shirts eventually.
And thank you for the comment. I appreciate it.