Magic School Bus: ep4 GTA Magic School Bus: ep4 GTA

This is one of my favorite series on here. Please never stop making them!

Jonimator responds:

Glad you're enjoying them! We've already got a few more scripted up

Egorapture Egorapture

Lmao. God I love how sarcastic everything is on this site.

Moisture Care Moisture Care

I want that song. Right now. Upload that bitch to the audio portal so I can DJ it at my next set, seriously. I think you could improve on the voice acting by a bit. The art style was nice, adn I enjoyed the pun there at the end. That song I think is what made this flash great. Your best improvment could be easily fixed by finding proper voice actors, however. *No offense to whoever the voice actor is, of course, lol*

coughing-dog responds:

Fair enough, Tyson and I are definitly not professional voice actors, but I think we're improving.

Batman: Broke Knight 2 Batman: Broke Knight 2

Lmao

I surprisingly enjoyed this. The voice acting was pretty hilarious. Although the animation was pretty bad, it was very simple which allowed it to be long enough for a good sized episode. Your writing is pretty good, now you just need to improve on the art :)

Tootsie Roll Poop Tootsie Roll Poop

6 Minutes And 2 Seconds

That's how many licks it takes for it to get old.

WHERES THE BARFING. I REQUEST BARFING.

Magic School Bus: ep3 Magic School Bus: ep3

Funny as always.

I really do enjoy your series. They all have their own unique environment. I think the characters are all hilarious. I would love to see you continue making these, I neevr get enough of them lol.

Jonimator responds:

thanks! glad you enjoy the series.
we're hoping to make atleast a couple more

An_Winterland An_Winterland

DO ME A LARGE FAVOR

Use your flash skills to make an animation... you always make loops man, when you could get yourself an easy spot on the front page with a nice, 2 minute long animation using various techniques that you use here. I could even write it for you. These things give me a lot of simple ideas you could base everything on if you would like.

SirCannabisClock responds:

I didn't want to say anything, but I have been messing around with a concept and some animation with your song crowds. I wasn't gonna mention anything till it was finished because I'm not guaranteeing I won't get lazy(or bored) and not finish it.

While I'm at it, in the instance I do finish it I'd probably need a few customizations to the audio (I had originally proposed "If I finish it I'll ask in a pm"). Would you be willing to do that if I do finish the project? It would probably just need to be shortened.

DEAD ANIMALS SING-ALONG DEAD ANIMALS SING-ALONG

Wow

That was fantastic and hilarious. Thank you for making this.

Halo vs Call of Duty Halo vs Call of Duty

Lol my voices are not autotuned

The voices are not autotuned lmao I just sound like that. I thing I did a pretty good job at voicing everything, a few errors hrs and there but I didn't really try all my best on this. The animation was a bit lazy and should have had more CBC elements in it indeed o all Tweens and google backgrounds. You should also work on your humor. It's not allthat funny but I did enjoy the boy gamer part lol. Good job on front page.

PotterGump PotterGump

LOL

I love your style man, your cartoons have their own uniqueness in them and they always seem to make me laugh. I thoroughly enjoy them!