This week, I am down in Albequrque to visit my good friend, Sam T. I will be voice acting for an upcoming Tacoman: The Game Master, producing some tracks, recording some playthroughs for Tacoman Plays a Video Game, and working mainly on an animation that him and I are writing. I am really stoked about this! Expect some upcoming animations from him and I. We are making Skittles Vodka and having a blast in general. It's going to be pretty interesting.
Also, for those who are wondering, here are some updates!
- The NG CD is being mastered and should be up for sale in the NG Store sometime in the beginning of April.
- My ambient album is nearly done! I just have a few piano solos to record and then I should be finished.
- I hope to DJ soon with Echozaurora
- I will start touring around Arkansas soon, DJing House, Elektro, Psytrance, and Progressive.
- I am going to record tutorials on how to use various VSTs and AUs including Absynth and Massive.
- Doing a business internship with Apple.
So yeah... Im BUSY BUSY BUSY! This is going to be a productive year I am hoping. Expect lots of animations and audio!