View Profile FatKidWitAJetPak

All 86 Art Reviews

38 w/ Responses

YES YES YES YES!

You made the best poster art EVER for us!!! We will certainly use you for future events... this is simply fantastic. It really shows a lot of emotions, color, and energy. We want our festival to be very expressive, JUST like this! Thank you again for all of your hard, talented work. <3

Kamikaye responds:

Glad you like it :)

This has got to be one of my favorite hand made pieces on this site. It is simply hilarious and psychedelic. Well made. Simple and to the point. I want this as a shirt! Keep up the style, it is very enjoyable and unique. I love the cat UFO the best in this picture.

ewtrtw responds:

Oh, thank you my friend! Your review makes me smile:3
I"ll try to make my works better and better to enjoy you)

Yes please!!!

I love this style where you make detailed, awesome drawings that are very tall. Awesome.

I want this fine piece of ass as a poster.

Lol

I love you.

Make this as a poster!

And I would totally buy it.

Fix that whale.

Everything is quite bodacious and grand, but that whale looks to Fake. I will totally buy this poster, but it would look a lot better if you drew the back of the whale to make I lorallies realistic. See that bite on the far left hand side? It just look to 2D if you know what I mean. Give it some more guts.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

you'll buy a poster! yaaaaaay!!!!

birthing this picture was so painful i am not prepared to alter it anymore sorry.

Make it into a shirt.

You can use a very simple shirt designing tool online to make a kickass short of this!

Peglay responds:

would look awesome as a shirt but i wouldnt want to make it without deadmau5's permission, have too much respect for the guy :P

Your Best Yet

I dig your style man. I have been watching your work ever since you started doing stuff for Haywyre. Nice graffiti stuff you got here! I would totally buy this if it were a shirt...

CAN YOU MAKE THIS INTO A SHIRT D:

Rooshie responds:

Ask windoz. I will be making my own shirts eventually.
And thank you for the comment. I appreciate it.

Oh, hello there. I guess you want to know who I am. I mainly create ambient music and voice act here on NG. Occasionally youll see me produce some silly animation or game. If you want to chat or something, send me a spanky danky PM. *Sig by Magical-Zorse*

Nick Sumbles @FatKidWitAJetPak